Switches Plus Components have announced a new innovation in electronic cooling solutions, the new 10mm micro axial fan NKW32. Despite its size of 10x10x2mm, the axial fan has a maximum airflow of 0.032 CFM. With a typical noise of 14 dB (A), this fan is inaudible.
The fan reaches a pressure of 2.5 Pa and has a power consumption of only 3.3 VDC. The fan has sleeve bearings and an FPC-connector system. This new fan saves considerable energy and has a significantly high output at the same time.
The innovative features of the new 10mm micro axial fan NKW32 include:
- Miniature size of 10x01x2.2mm
- High air flow of 1.3 l/min
- Maximum reliability due to 100% burn-in
- Service life at 20°C: MTBF 50000 h or L10 16000 h
- Low power input of 0,165 W, making it suitable for battery-operated appliances
- Integrated polarity reversal and anti-blocking protection
- Virtually vibration-free due to lightweight rotor and precision balancing
- Sintered bronze sleeve bearings
- Pulse-output standard