Switches Plus Components presents SKB’s 3RRR series of removable shock rack transport cases, which are ideal for protecting and transporting sensitive electronic equipment. The cases are lightweight, shockproof, watertight, dustproof, heat and chemical resistant.
The SKB removable rack transport cases are moulded with LMDP Linear Medium Density Polyethylene plastic that meets or exceeds MIL-STD 810G standards and includes 8 elastomeric shock absorbers, which allows a standard payload range of 40 to 150 lbs. Optional extended payload range of 160 to 300 lbs is also available.
The cases feature a rugged roto-moulded shell to ensure industry leading strength and impact resistance. The interior of the case features a removable rack with a patent pending “positive lock” latching system that slides open like a file drawer in order to allow full access to racked equipment.
Features of the SKB 3RRR removable rack transport cases:
- Completely removable frame for access to bench integration
- Standard 19” Rack width per ANSI/EIA-310-C
- Standard Rack depth 24” rail to rail
- Square hold rack rails to accommodate either #10-32 US standard, or 6mm international standard cage nuts
- 2” front lid, and 5” rear lid with edge casters standard, other options available
- Moulded in stacking ribs and lugs are designed to stack with competitive manufacturers cases
- Black powder coated stainless steel hardware (standard) which are recessed for protection
- 8 comfort grip spring loaded lift handles
- Automatic pressure relief valve (standard)
- Lid hangers (standard)
- Case coupling straps (standard)