The new SKB case, available from Switches Plus Components , is the 3I-2918-14 series with dimensions of 29"x 18"x14". SKB cases come with a newly developed 12" wide [two handle] lift handle on the front and two 5" handles on each end. Wheels and a pull handle with five trigger release locks are also included in the cases.
SKB 3I series Injection Moulded Mil-Standard waterproof cases are moulded of high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin, featuring a gasketed, water and dust tight, submersible design (MIL-C-4150J) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage.
The SKB case features a continuous moulded-in hinge, patent pending ’trigger release’ latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-moulded cushion grip handle, automatic ambient pressure equalisation valve (MIL-STD-648C), and resistance to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus and impact damage (MIL-STD-810F).
Following are the features of SKB 3I case series:
- Waterproof and dust tight design (MIL-C-4150J)
- Continuous moulded-in hinge for added protection
- Trigger release latch system
- Snap-down rubber over-moulded cushion grip handle
- Ambient pressure equalisation valve (MIL-STD-648C)
- Resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion and fungus (MIL-STD-810F)
- Resistant to impact damage (MIL-STD-810F)