Winmate has announced the new branding G-win, a rugged product series. It includes a rugged 10.4" LCD display monitor and 10.4" rugged panel PC.
Through several environmental tests, Winmate has proved that its G-win rugged series can provide strong reliability and great consistency for harsh environment applications.
These 10.4" rugged displays and panel computers use aluminium-alloy housing design, which meets the MIL-810F vibration standard and IEC60068-2-27 30G shock testing for heavy vehicles' requirements. The great thermal design also can approve wide temperature range between -10° to 55° degree Celsius.
For the panel PC solution, G-win also integrates a 802.11b/g WLAN with antenna range to meet the wireless requests in specific outdoors applications such as heavy vehicle, utility management or logistics.
G-win is available from Switches Plus Components .
Features and benefits
- High quality 10.4" panel with available from VGA to XGA with min. 350 cd/m2 and min. 500:1 contrast for good readability
- Full IP65 dust/water proof enclosure (except I/O parts)
- Anti-shock and vibration standard according to MIL810F & IEC60068-2-27
- Aluminium housing with anti-corrosion treatments
- 5 wire resistive / infrared touchscreen / anti-reflective protection glass (optional)
- Wide voltage range from 8 to 36V DC input (optional)
- Transflective sunlight readable (optional)
- Extended temperature range (optional)
- 802.11b/g wireless LAN with antenna for panel PCs (optional)
- Optional OS available for XP, XP Embedded, Linux, CE 5.0
- Mounting: VESA or bracket stand with a locking handle from -5° to 90°
- Industrial automation
- Utility and energy management
- Machinery/ heavy vehicles
- Mining, marine and off-shore management
- Logistics / warehousing
- Outdoor technician
- Field service