Low-profile, UB2 series miniature pushbuttons from Switches Plus Components include multi-element LEDs in colours including red, green, amber, blue, white or bicolour red/green LED.
Wide selection of illumination effects is achieved with single and bicolour LEDs, in flat, bevelled, or sculptured caps.
The UB2 series miniature pushbuttons are also available in non-illuminated models.
Combination of PCB mountability and short body allows use in compact applications. Small behind panel dimensions are used for snap-in mounting in tight spaces.
Snap-acting contact mechanism provides sensitive actuation with audible feedback; quick-make, quick-break characteristic limits arcing and prolongs electrical life.
Latchdown mechanism, independent of switching mechanism gives good stability and reliability plus visible and tactitle indication of circuit status.
Terminals are epoxy sealed to lock out flux, solvents and other contaminants. Momentary and alternate action circuits are available in the same space-saving body size.
- Green or red LED highlights alternating legends and clearly indicates the desired circuit status when actuated
- Standard legends include on/off, start/stop, or open/close
- Available in snap-in mount and PCB mount versions
- Available power rated and logic level rated models
- Rated 5A @ 125/250V AC or 5A @ 30V DC for power rated models
- Rated 0.4VA maximum @ 28V AC/DC for the logic level models