Lin Engineering, the step motor specialists, has introduced Lin Control: a new graphical user interface that can be used with their popular motion controller products.
Lin Control is a simple yet intuitive software program designed by Lin Engineering that allows users to set up both motion parameters and execute commands.
Lin Control is similar to Windows hyper terminal, but with some key advantages:
- Users are now allowed to backspace and retype information in the terminal section
- Current, velocity, acceleration and microstepping can easily be configured
- Lin Control comes with a built-in unit converter (i.e. RPM to RPS, etc.)
- A command tree-like structure is available for implementing programs
- Programs can be saved and uploaded via a text file
The Lin Control graphical user interface is available from Switches Plus Components.