Switches Plus Components announces the Series 33 enclosures from Retex, which sturdy construction, screwless mountable and ergonomic design is suited for innovating products.
Offered in various colour combinations, the enclosures’ main body comes in standard grey or black with the option of switch the corner colours to grey, blue, green, red, orange, black and yellow.
A range of enclosures come in six sizes for multiple control applications requiring a large volume, and new control box configuration for applications where strong construction is needed. The enclosures feature Bi-injected soft cover in the edges to provide better protection and grip, and are made from up to 4 mm-thick high quality injection-moulded ABS.
Features of the Retex Series 33 Enclosures include:
- Easy pressure-assembly of the base, cover and the front and rear panels
- Battery cover attached using screws
- Mounts on the base and cover for fixing PCB’s using self-tapping screws
- Various options for mounting a keypad
- Possibility of EPDM gasket for an IP 65 seal
- Temperature resistant up to 85 °C
- Innovative and unique enclosure concept
- Ergonomically designed
- Advanced snap-fit design (no screws)
- Rubberised corners for extra protection and additional grip
- Moulded in high impact ABS. Resistant up to 85ºC
- Neoprene gasket (optional) IP65
- Internal pillars for PCB’s assemblies
- Bespoke machining, silk printing and EMI/RFI shielding
- Other colours or materials (UL94V0) to be ordered