The NJM2718, available from Switches Plus Components , is a single-supply, high-operating voltage dual operational amplifier. It is suitable for high supply voltage applications and possesses large capacitance drive capability.
The NJM2718 amplifier has an operating voltage range of 3 to 36V and offers high slew rate of 9V/µs (Vin = 20Vpp) and input offset voltage of 4mV (max) by optimisation of circuits, configurations and assemble technology.
The NJM2718 amplifier also possesses high stability (CL = 1000pF typ) and is suitable for line drivers, AD/DA buffers and FET drivers. The NJM2718 is available in EMP8 (5.0mm x 6.0mm x 1.65mm) and SSOP8 (3.5mm x 6.4mm x 1.65mm) packages.
The features of this amplifier include:
- An amplifier for the use in load current detection as inverter control equipment
- The optimum balance between an input offset voltage and a slew rate enables the replacement of a high-efficiency small motor and has a high speed in load current detection for energy saving
- Input offset voltage: 4mV max
- Slew rate: 9V/µs (Vin = 20Vpp)
- Wide operating voltage range (High power)
The product specifications include:
Operating Voltage- +3V to +36V
Input Offset Voltage- 4mV max
Large Capacitance Stable Capability- 1000pF typ
- VOH≥+3.7V / VOL≤-14V (@V+/V- = ±15V, RL = 2kΩ)
- VOH≥+3.7V / VOL≤+0.3V (@V+= +5V, RL = 2kΩ)
- Vin = 1Vpp:3.5V/µs typ. (@RL = 2kΩ)
- Vin = 20Vpp:9V/µs typ. (@RL = 2kΩ)
Package- EMP8 and SSOP8
Some of the applications include:
- Low-side current sense, motor current sense
- Power supply system, encoder application
- Line driver, ADC/DAC buffer