SANKEN Electric Co., represented in Australia by Switches Plus Components , has developed the low dropout voltage regulator IC, the SI-3000ZSD Series, with soft start function realising low inrush current at power-on.
The first release is output current 2.5A and output voltage 3.4V (SI-3034ZSD) and three lines of 1.8V, 2.5V and 3.3V will be added to the lineup.
The SI-3000ZSD Series realises downsizing by employing the high-power surface-mount package TO263-5. It is also PCB-mountable
* Built-in soft start function
* High output voltage precision ±2%
* Low dropout voltage 0.8V max (when Io=2.5A)
* Built-in overcurrent (fold-back) and overheat protection functions
* High-speed load response 20µs.