Switches Plus Components presents a new range of wired linear footswitches that combine advanced technology with a classic appearance.
Featuring a robust cast aluminium housing, watertight to IP68 standards, the Linemaster wired linear footswitches are aesthetic as well as ergonomic and provide a smooth linear output for the required control.
Available in single and twin models, the wired linear footswitches offer options of up to two additional auxiliary push button switches to suit different applications. Options also include custom switch colours as well as custom labelling and silk screening.
Linemaster wired linear foot switches also employ Hall Effect sensors to guarantee high reliability, zero mechanical interface, smooth linearity and no ‘dead spots’.
Key features of Linemaster wired linear footswitches:
- No dead spot in switch actuation
- Hall Effect sensor for high reliability
- Non-skid feet to minimise movement
- Divider bar on twin models reduces accidental operation of multiple pedals at once
- 4 holes provided for rigid mounting to the floor or equipment
- One piece cast aluminium housing single stage momentary contact
- Aluminium base plate on unguarded models
- Single pedal 1/2" 14 N.P.T. threaded conduit opening is standard
- Twin pedal 3/4" 14 N.P.T. threaded conduit opening is standard
- Up to two pushbutton switches possible
- Mode change switch
- Custom switch colours available
- Custom labelling and silk screening available
- Protective bag for easy clean-up