KEL-DPZ-E cable entry plates allow up to 21 cables to be easily routed and sealed according to IP 66 within an area of only 112mm x 18mm. Assembly can be achieved within seconds by simply putting a small slit in the thin membrane and pushing the cable through. Once the cable is through the membrane, it is immediately sealed.
Featuring a space- and cost-saving frame, the KEL-DPZ-E cable entry plates function as a great alternative to traditional cable glands, particularly for applications that require rapid cable assembly in a limited space. ST plugs can be used for sealing pierced membranes when cables are removed.
Key advantages of KEL-DPZ-E cable entry plates:
- Space saving frame
- Dual sealing of cables according to IP 66
- High packing density
- Assembly within seconds
- Material frame: Polyamide
- Sealing plate: Elastomer
- Flame class: UL-94 V0, self-extinguishing
- Protection class: IP 66
- Temperature: -40ºC to +90ºC (static)
- Properties: Halogen-free, silicone-free
- Cut-out dimensions: 18mm x 112mm