The Minibag range of cases, available from Switches Plus Components , now comes in a new size slightly bigger than DIN A4, 80mm high and with 2/3 of the volume in the base.
The printable divider panels for the base and/or lid make the Minibag 4 a multifunctional and spacious case for price-conscious customers.
Offering customers all the advantages of the Minibag case, the Minibag 4 is now even better due to the following innovations:
- A durable polypropylene case with integrated handle and dependable clip catches
- The good-looking design offers all the space the products require
- Moulded-in feet provide good stability
- Injection-moulded in recyclable polypropylene
- Large internal height with a small footprint
The new Minibag 4, with a format of 338 x 229 x 79 (55/24) mm (internal dimensions) offers all the familiar advantages of the Minibag range: robust, easy to carry, stable and durable. Now taller items can be stored in the base, while the lid still has sufficient space for small parts or documents.
Colour combinations, special colours, logos and stickers – all a possibility for the Minibag 4. Its’ special surface can be easily printed, even with complex logos and multi-colour advertising slogans. Heat-embossed company logos are particularly eye-catching.
For small batches, high quality stickers ensure an effective presentation. A newly developed special polypropylene adhesive, ensures lasting adhesion.
Multifunctional with click-in divider panels
It is a completely new innovation for injection-moulded cases. Separate the lid and base contents with a clip-in divider panel. This flexible range offers translucent or coloured panels, easily printed to add an impressive finishing touch.
Custom-made foam inserts ensure both protection and product presentation. The Minibag 4 can also be supplied in conductive material for special electronics applications (subject to quantity requirement).
Other options available:
- Divider boards for both lid and base
- Colour matched cases – Colours: black, light grey, Signal red and blue
- Translucent version
- Screen printed colour logos or labelling options to both case and divider boards
- Conductive material for special applications
- Ring mechanism e.g. for product manuals
- Lid stay for 90° opening
- Tailor-made inserts