Switches Plus Components introduces the new Octagon and Trapezoid die cast enclosures, manufactured by Hammond. Made from die cast aluminium alloy, these die cast enclosures have 35.2mm depth and are designed to meet IP54 standards.
Features of Hammond Octagon and Trapezoid enclosures:
- Rugged, diecast aluminum alloy (tough - yet easy to machine), electronic instrument enclosure
- Lap joint construction provides protection against access of dust and splashing water. Also provides for improved EMI/RFI shielding
- Unpainted version is vibra finished for a smooth surface with no sharp edges
- Most popular application - "stomp box" usage
- Four 6-32 x 1/2” machine screws secure lid - into factory tapped holes
- Designed to meet IP54
- Low side wall draft angle (2 degrees or less) for easy P.C. board mounting
- Replacement screws for natural finish series, machine type, nickel plated, 6-32 x 1/2"
- Replacement screws for black series, 6-32 x 1/2”