Switches Plus Components presents a new range of diecast enclosures from Hammond Manufacturing, designed for high strength and survivability.
Hammond Manufacturing has added the new AA, A and C sizes to its 1553 family of soft-sided handheld enclosures. All new models feature an ergonomic curved shape to fit comfortably in the hand.
All handheld enclosures in the range are moulded in general purpose ABS plastic and are ideal for housing small handheld instruments, remote controllers as well as flying lead machine controllers among other applications where a small, stylish, easy to hold enclosure is required.
Key features of the new soft-sided handheld enclosures:
- Moulded in general purpose ABS plastic
- Available in RAL 7035 light grey or RAL 9011 black with RAL 7012 grey over-moulded soft side grips
- Recessed top cover allows a membrane keypad to be flush mounted with PCB standoffs moulded into the base
- Battery versions are supplied with clips for two AA and one PP3 batteries
- Can be supplied factory modified with machining and silk screening to the user's specification
- Ergonomically designed for handheld comfort
- Removable front panel (for easy modifications) and assembly hardware (except in 1553A units)
- AA measures 75mm x 50mm x 17mm, A measures 100mm x 61mm x 17mm and C measures 117mm x 79mm x 33mm