The SmartSwitch LCD pushbutton switches line features a new design with one of the largest viewing area to cap size dimensions in the industry.
Designed for tough environments, NKK's 64x32 high resolution programmable pushbutton switches with RGB LED backlighting operate commands supplied via the SPI communications protocol.
The device features a programmable and changeable LCD module with 64 backlit colours that displays graphics, alphanumeric characters or animated sequences including four lines of text with as many as ten characters per line.
The SmartSwitch range is particularly ideal for fast-paced applications such as broadcast equipment or medical devices.
Key features of SmartSwitch LCD pushbutton switches:
- 36x24 resolution switches can be specified in single, bicolour or RGB
- High quality LEDs for superior colour matching
- Enables design engineers to create customised control panels with specific colours including RGB white
- Suits applications requiring a graphical user interface or real-time sequencing
- Provides design engineers a unique programmable human interface that simplifies how users interact with machines
- Epoxy sealed straight PC terminals prevent entry of solder flux and other contaminants
- Highly reliable, providing a long life of a minimum of one million actuations