Switches Plus Components offer telescopic probes from Electro-PJP. These probes come in two models. One of them is 1000V CAIII. One model is deployed to 82cm and the other to 172cm. These probes are suitable for checking wall sockets and roof lighting connectors.
Telescopic probes have the following features:
- The tip of the telescopic probe can be changed according to users’ need
- Bigger hook designed for long distance testing points. Suits the PerchTelCX1-93/172
- Provide sharper tip when conductive part is covered by painting or varnish, and the adaptor allows users to scratch, so users can reach the conductive surface
- Pole adaptor for light socket test, which eases the checking of the earth conductor of the light sockets
- Connects to the light socket at the first attempt because of the keyed shape
- Allows users to reach any electrical outlet while testing earth continuity