THE Trumeter 7111 series counter, available from Switches Plus Components , is feature packed and with a cost-effective price performance ratio, suitable for thousands of applications.
• Use of the latest CMOS circuitry achieves an expected battery life of 10 years.
• Connection using built in screw terminals (on all models).
• 9mm black character high contrast LCD display.
• Backlight (externally powered) 5V dc.
• Counting up to 10kHz (7111).
• 7111 QUAD version quadrature signal compatible. This permits add / subtract counting in step with forward/reverse motion without count loss or gaining spurious counts.
• 7111 HV permits triggering from any voltage between 10-240V ac or 5-110V dc ±10%.
• Contact closure/open collector low speed count input with integral de-bounce circuitry (7111 model).
• Choice of mounting available, front panel with supplied bezel or rear mounting clip.
• Front panel can be sealed to IP65.
• Installation is simplified - all models have screw connections on rear for quick and simple connection.
• UL and cUL pending.
Battery. Non-replaceable Lithium battery, expected life10 years at 20°C.
Display. 8 digit black LCD, 9mm characters, leading zero blanking, backlight requires external 5V dc supply. Configurable decimal place up to 3 decimal places (jumper link configured).
Count Range. 99999999 - rollover to 0.
Connections. Finger-proof screw connections for cables up to 1.5mm2.
Operating temperature. -10°C to +60°C.
Storage temperature. -20°C to +60°C.
Altitude. Up to 2000m.
Relative Humidity. 80% max up to 31°C, decreasing to 50% max at 40°C.
Mounting. Either with clip mount supplied or two front screws with bezel supplied.
Manual Reset Enable. Configured by jumper link.
Packed Weight. 62 grams.
Box Dimensions. 56mm x 44mm x 62mm.