Extreme paint concentrate is recommended for linemarking contractors, sporting clubs, schools, single sport stadiums and councils that require quality lines every time.
Featuring a high pigment density, which provides a high level of brightness, rain resistance and wear resistance, Extreme linemarking paint delivers bright white lines that last longer and require less frequent over-marking. The paint concentrate needs to be diluted before application to recommended rates.
Extreme linemarking paint can be applied using a spray line marking machine or transfer wheel line marker. The Eco Pro machine provides high pressure delivery to the target surface and can be used for Swancorp Extreme concentrate paint or Swancorp Impact Eco ready-to-use linemarking liquid. Based on wind and ground conditions, the paint will dry in 15-25 minutes.
Key features of Extreme linemarking paint:
- Recommended dilution rate for initial marking: 4:1 (water to paint)
- Recommended dilution rate for over-marking: 8:1 (water to paint)
- Target surface: Turf/grass
- Packaging: 10L plastic drum
- Standard container size: 10 litres; Weight: 15.2kg
- Recommended applicator: Any spray or transfer wheel line marking machine
- Recommended nozzle: Yellow flat fan
- Drying time: 15-25 minutes based on wind and ground conditions