Swancorp presents their range of Green Turf dispersible granule gypsum with readily available calcium and sulphur that does not significantly affect the soil’s pH.
The Green Turfs are available in 2mm greens grade granular natural gypsum, which are specifically designed for golf courses, sports stadiums, horticulture farms and landscaping in order to provide quality soil and better looking turfs.
Features of the Green Turf dispersible granule gypsum:
- Supplies readily available calcium and sulphur without significantly affecting soil pH
- Improves soil structure, reduces surface crusting and aids water penetration/absorption and aeration
- Binds sodium ions with sulphate ions, thereby facilitating the removal of sodium through leaching from the root zone
- Improve drought tolerance through better soil structure and better plant health
- 2mm granules make Green Turf perfect for golf greens, bowling greens and other low cut turf surfaces
The Green Turf dispersible granule gypsum, available from Swancorp, can be applied in most weather conditions and at any time during the turf growing season.