Swagelok Measurement Devices for Specific System Requirements
Swagelok offer flexible and adaptable Measurement Devices to suit specific system requirements that are high quality and durable.
Swagelok Pressure Gauges provide accurate pressure measurement for industrial, ultrahigh-purity and sanitary applications
- Wide range of pressure ranges
- Variety of dial sizes, connections, mountings and options to suit varying customer requirements
- Tube adapters available to help eliminate difficult alignment problems
Swagelok Pressure Transducers provide accurate electronic pressure monitoring for industrial applications. They are offered in a wide range of pressure ranges, process connections, electrical connectors, and output signals to support a wide range of customer requirements.
Swagelok thermometers are actuated by a bimetal helix coil and are available with a range of dial ranges
- Silicone-free gel inserts dampen vibration effects
- Prevention of fogging and moisture damage
- Adjustable angle
- Centre-back and lower-back mount
Thermowells are recommended to protect Swagelok dampened-movement bimetal thermometers from damage that could result from contact with pressurized, corrosive, flowing, viscous, or abrasive process fluids. They also enable removal of thermometers for replacement or service without affecting the process or system.
Swagelok variable area Flowmeters measure the flow rate of liquids and gases by means of a tapered tube and float
- Float is pushed up by increasing fluid and pulled down by a decrease in fluid flow
- Simple installation
- No wearing parts
- Limit switches are available
- Metres can be factory calibrated to customer process specifications