R.G.Swadesir International are original manufacturers of the McPherson 12 inch and the McPherson 8 inch floor sander machines. The McPherson, or MAC as it is known in the trade, has been out of production for some 30 years.
R.G.Swadesir International have announced the production of the MAC 300 floor sander, a new Australian made machine, based on the old 12 inch McPherson floor sander. The MAC 300 features leading edge improvements which will significantly cut floor sanding time.
Features of the MAC 300 floor sander include:
- Revolutionary twin 2.2 Kw motors. Electronically linked, driving the drum and giving a massive 4.4 Kw of power
- Substantially reduced sanding time (25%-30%)
- Six pressure settings, for highly aggressive sanding to fine sanding
- Grooved rubber compound molded to the drum to improve cutting performance and reduce chatter to a minimum
- Optional sponge rubber drum available
- Easy release of the two motors as a singe unit, for ease of transport up stairs etc
- Single, non slip, Poly Vee belt