The Sutton Tools Expert Tool System is a user-friendly system of selecting the right tool for the job from the complex range of modern tools.
Designed to complement the printed catalogue, the software application allows users to have up-to-date information that can also be printed if required. The Sutton Tools Expert Tool System will recommend the right tool for the right application along with everything from suitable coolant choices through to cutting calculations.
Users can quickly obtain tool performance recommendations instead of spending time working their way through the printed catalogue.
Key benefits of the Sutton Tools Expert Tool System:
- Fast, easy to use tool catalogue with high speed navigation and data calculation
- Provides a fast method of communicating new products, product updates and performance advantages to the marketplace
- Provides a technical reference point to customers for complex problems
- Consolidates scientific research on tool testing into one easy-to-use database and reference
- Dedicated server for lightning fast response
- Demonstrates suitable tools and effects of different machining conditions on tool performance
- Quick tool searching system by description or catalogue number
- Real time updating of catalogue and performance data for new products
- Animated demonstrations of machining processes
- Flexibility to allow for future customised ordering and pricing facilities
- Flexibility to allow for future performance prediction software