Suitable for industrial, trade and DIY segments, Grabit industrial grade damaged bolt removers can be combined with a power tool to efficiently remove damaged and broken screws or bolts and studs.
The Grabit bolt remover consists of a burnishing (drilling) end and an extractor. The burnishing end reshapes the damaged head of the screw while serrations on the extracting end of the tool provide greater torque for hard-to-remove screws and bolts.
Key features of Alden Grabit Drill-Out damaged bolt removers:
- Made from high speed steel
- Suits bolts up to 42HRc
- Collet/ extractor made from hot work die steel, providing strength and flexibility
- Self centring drill tip works on jagged, uneven rough breaks
- Bell-shaped drill head allows tool to be pivoted inside drill hole helping to stay on centre
- Drill bit and extractor (collet) are on the same end of the tool
- Serrated extraction collet design provides maximum impact and breakout ability