CAMS (Complete Asset Monitoring System) is a GUI based alarm monitoring software package from Suretek that represents the new in alarm monitoring and asset tracking technology for the 32-bit windows environment.
CAMS (Complete Asset Monitoring System) is compatible with all Microsoft Windows Platforms. CAMS monitoring software is now used in more than half the monitoring centres in Australia and now hundreds of installations around the world. It has been rigorously tested for stability and reliability over many years.
Complete Asset Monitoring System (CAMS) alarm monitoring software is available from Suretrak Global .
CAMS is a multi-user modular system. The main system comprises of the CAMS Receiver module, incorporating the Paging, Report Engine, Timer and CommDriver modules. It also comprises of the CAMS Client and CAMS Administrator modules.
Reliable and sophisticated
Specifically designed to minimise operator workloads and streamline every significant facet of central monitoring station operation, CAMS has proved to be a reliable and indispensable operational tool respected and appreciated by organisations ranging from standalone single computer installations through to sophisticated multi-operator, multi-network, premium-grade stations servicing tens of thousands of customers in high stress, continuous service environments.
Open and flexible database
The standard version of the CAMS system uses a Microsoft Access database that makes integration to any other applications very simple. In fact it does not hide or block your access to the database which means that if you have Microsoft Access on your computer you can open the database tables and files, with appropriate password protection and import/export data and even create your own customised operations.
This open database flexibility is an important feature for your long term business strategy and integration with your evolving business systems.
Automation and the Graphic User Interface
Through a sophisticated, yet user friendly Graphic User Interface, operators with minimal training can deal with large numbers of incoming alarm signals with minimal effort, each step in the process having been conveniently automated or structured in a manner requiring negligible human intervention.
The usually time consuming everyday tasks which have been automated by CAMS include:
- Background logging of openings, closings and periodic tests
- Checking of restores on critical zones and alerts
- Customised client reports
This automation frees operators to deal only with events requiring direct action, such as burglaries, fires, hold-ups and customer schedule violations.
Every alarm event and corresponding operator action within CAMS is logged for later inspection providing an archived record of station/operator performance and is the basis for powerful report generation engine, yielding flexible reporting tailored to customer requirements. The reports generated within CAMS can be delivered periodically and directly via email or fax on a predetermined basis.
PODS (Patrol Officer Dispatch System) module
PODS is fully integrated with the CAMS alarm monitoring software and automatically creates a job number for your guard when a patrol is required.
Once despatched, if the officer has not reported in after a selected time, the PODS system will alert you. PODS would not let you forget that a guard is on duty nor will it let you forget to send the guard in the first place.
Once the guard reports back in, you can quickly log the on-site time with the click of a button. When the guard reports back with the details and the off-site time it can be easily logged. The PODS system is displayed on a separate window along with the normal CAMS alarm events so at any time the operator can readily see a list of all pending patrol activity. Full history of all PODS events is available on a per client basis in the normal CAMS history quick reference section. Hard copy reports for clients and your accounts department are also available.
- Eliminates all those separate notepads and manual logs
- See all active and pending patrols at a glance
- Keep track of despatch times, on-site and off-site times all with a mouse click
- Automatically generates a job number and provides recording space for docket number
- Customised selected time frame for each customer as to the agreed response time; If the guard has not reported an on-site time within the required time limit PODS will let you know
- All comments and details recorded to history log files, which is easily viewed, printed, faxed or emailed direct from the system
- Patrol specific information can be sent direct to the desired guard or patrol via SMS or pager; send direct the client name, address, PIN details, key number, patrol number and the nature of the event, saving lengthy transcription over the phone or radio
- In conjunction with CAMS, you can also enter all your non-monitored patrol clients into the database and create a PODS event manually if required
- Reports are suitable for the client and also summary details for your accounts department so you never forget to invoice a patrol job again
- PODS also lets you note any equipment issued to the guards at the start of their shifts
Bureau Link module
Bureau Link is a product that works with your CAMS alarm monitoring software to give your bureaus access to all their data and alarm traffic. The CAMS Bureau Link system enables your bureaus to send client data direct to you and instantly populate your CAMS software with their new customer details or any changes to their own client data. It is all secure and automatic; the bureau installer does all the typing and data entry for you including:
- Zone lists
- User lists
- Contact information
- Client details
In a similar fashion they can also download history logs, edit existing information and generally keep their own database synchronised with yours.
Of course you still retain control and have the ability to administer various levels of access and permissions to the bureau. You can control whether their system is permitted to view the data only or if they are allowed to change it as well.