Supply Chain Conference Sydney 2008 will be held at Matex 2008 on Tuesday, the 15th and Wednesday, the 16th of April. With over 23 speakers confirmed to speak the event will be an additional highlight of the Matex 2008 event.
Organised by Supply Chain & Logistics Association of Australia (SCLAA) speakers will include:
- Zoe Wilson, policy and communications director, Australian Logistics Council, who will be the first speaker of the conference and who will present a paper on - National transport and logistics freight strategy 2008 - 2015. Enhancing Australia’s supply chains
- Arshad Chowdhury, co-founder and CEO of MetroNaps who will discuss - Managing fatigue in the transport industry.
- Carter McNabb, partner, GRA who will talk about - Stock exchange: How a publicly listed company optimised its inventory and increased its share price
- Christophe Barriere-Varju, managing director, BvW Global who will discuss - The next phase: human capital management in a changing world
- Jeff Broadhurst, president and founder of Apprise Software, who will present a paper on-Opening and supporting distribution centres in China
- Cinthia Del Grasso, national standards and project manager, Transport and Logistics Industry Skills Council who will focus on - Education and career pathways in T&L
- Graham Eastick, managing director, Display and Storage Group, who will showcase - Warehouse and storage optimisation case studies