The finalists have been announced for the 2011 Queensland SCL Awards, presented by the Supply Chain and Logistics Association of Australia , Queensland Division, in conjunction with the Department of Transport and Main Roads, Strategix Training Group, the Transport and Logistics Workforce Advisory Group and apics.
2011 Queensland Supply Chain Management Award
Sponsored by Strategix Training Group, the Queensland Supply Chain Management award aims to encourage and acknowledge the outstanding achievement of an organisation that has demonstrated significant achievement in managing the integration of Supply Chains.
Award finalists include Central Queensland Intermodal Logistics Hub Lobby Group (CQILHLG), KoBold Group, Salad Fresh and Waste Contractors and Recyclers Association of Queensland (WCRAQ).
2011 Queensland Environmental Excellence Award
This award recognises corporate leadership in contributing to environmental sustainability solutions within the Supply Chain industry through performance and action.
Award finalists include Central Queensland Intermodal Logistics Hub Lobby Group (CQILHLG), Clean Run Eco Drive – Strategix Training Group and Waste Contractors and Recyclers Association of Queensland (WCRAQ).
2011 Queensland Training, Education & Development Award
Sponsored by apics, the award will be presented to the company or institution that best demonstrates a significant achievement in aspects such as recruitment process, training, HR systems, formal education and development programs, which are both relevant to and promote the Supply Chain and Logistics industry.
Award finalists include Mt Gravatt Coach & Travel and Women Take the Wheel - Department of Transport and Main Roads Alliance.
2011 Queensland Industry Excellence Award
Sponsored by the Transport, Logistics Workforce Advisory Group (TLWAG), this prestigious award recognises and acknowledges the outstanding achievements and contribution by an individual currently working within the Transport, Supply Chain and Logistics industry.
Award finalists include:
- Ian Cocup, Senior Inventory and Procurement Supervisor, Stanwell Corporation Limited
- Mary Goodwin, Strategic Procurement Specialist, Stanwell Corporation Limited
- Stephanie Jackson, Chairperson, Rockhampton Supply Chain Leaders Group
- Ian Lovell, State President, Refrigerated Warehouse & Transport Association
- Paul McHugh, Foodbank Coordinator, Supply Chain & Logistics Association of Australia
- Rick Ralph, Executive Director, Waste Contractors & Recyclers Association of Queensland (WCRAQ)
Sponsored by the Department of Transport and Main Roads, this award is designed to incentivise and recognise young professionals who are currently working in and wish to continue their career path within the Transport, Supply Chain and Logistics industry.
Award finalists include:
- Michael Asher, Customer Service Consultant, Salad Fresh
- Amanda Childs, Pallet Controller, Blenners Transport
- Nikki Hasicevic, Procurement Coordinator, Snap Fresh
- James Nash, Business Development Manager, TOLL Group