The Supply Chain and Logistics Association of Australia (SCLAA) is Australia’s leading association for supply chain and logistics professionals.
The 11th Queensland Supply Chain and Logistics Conference being held later this month will see over 27 speakers present papers over the two days on strategic procurement, supply chain planning, logistics improvement, warehousing and manufacturing among others.
Featuring the theme ‘2020 Vision: 2020: Harmonisation, Innovation, Acceleration’, the conference is ideally suited for Supply Chain, Logistics, Transport and Procurement professionals as well as practitioners.
Designed as an educational event, the conference is ideal for both professional and personal development in a relaxed environment.
The conference will be held on Thursday the 26th and Friday the 27th of August 2010 at the Sofitel Hotel, Brisbane.
The program includes presentations from highly distinguished Australian speakers such as:
- Steve Meyrick, GHD Meyrick
- Eddie Peters, General Manager, Assets and Operations from the Department of Transport and Main Roads
- Greg Courts, General Manager Contracts and Procurement, QGC
- Billie Gorman, Head of Strategic Sourcing, Bank of Queensland
- Tom Caird, Managing Director, Buker Australasia
Highlights of the conference include the Supply Chain and Logistics Summit now in its eighth consecutive year, the 2010 Queensland T&L Leaders Awards as well as the annual charity dinner, which will be supporting Foodbank Queensland this year.