The Supply Chain and Logistics Association of Australia (SCLAA) in conjunction with the UQ Business School invites applications for the 2013 Supply Chain and Logistics Management Scholarship.
A national program for all members of the SCLAA, the SCLAA Scholarship will cover all costs for the winner to attend the UQ Business School Supply Chain and Logistics Management Course. The scholarship value of $4,960 covers tuition, course materials, morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea each day and a formal dinner. Should the winner be from interstate, all costs towards flights, accommodation and incidentals will also be paid for by the SCLAA.
The winner will also receive a delegate ticket to the 2013 Queensland Supply Chain and Logistics Conference, which will be held on the 29th and 30th of August at the Sofitel Hotel, Brisbane.
The UQ Business School Supply Chain and Logistics Management Course will be held from 19th August to 23rd August 2013 at the UQ Business School, Central Plaza One, 345 Queen Street, Brisbane.
Closing date for nominations is COB Monday 17th June 2013.
Key benefits of the UQ Business School Supply Chain and Logistics Management Course:
- Discover the keys to successful supply chain management
- Develop tools and models to help you examine your current system
- Transform your organisation to a process orientated system
- Improve your performance in international and domestic markets
- Learn how successful leaders engage others in the supply chain process