Superior Pump Technologies , specialist in pumping equipment and spare parts for mining, drilling, agricultural, oil and gas, water and wastewater, food, pharmaceutical and other industries, introduces the FMC Technologies plunger pumps.
An excellent choice for the most demanding applications, the versatile FMC Plunger Pumps, can be readily adapted for optimum performance in a wide range of service conditions. Carefully designed to provide years of operational life, these pumps are available in ductile iron, carbon steel, aluminum bronze, duplex stainless steel, Inconel, and other materials as required.
FMC Technologies plunger pumps have an outstanding record of dependable service in thousands of installations around the world. This success stems from the ability to combine sound engineering, reliable craftsmanship, and years of pumping experience.
The following are some of the main features of the FMC Technologies plunger pumps:
- Durable power ends designed to provide years of service life.
- Heavy-duty design features include oversized bearings, precision crafted components, and a reliable splash- lubrication system.
- Pressure oil lube, oil level monitoring, heating and cooling systems can be added as options.
- Braided compression packing made from aramid and PTFE fibers provides excellent overall performance.
- External lubrication is not required but can be added as an option to extend packing life in many applications.
- Numerous additional packing styles or materials can be supplied to provide optimal performance in any service.
- Fluid end wetted parts can be supplied in a wide variety of cast or forged materials.
- Standard disc valves provide quiet, efficient performance in most applications. Abrasion-resistant valves are available to suit high-performance applications.
- Hard-coated plungers provide the best combination of value, performance, and corrosion resistance for most applications.
- Ceramic, tungsten carbide, or other styles are also available.