Summit Matsu Chillers presents a range of shell and tube chillers from 85 kW to 250kW providing a number of chiller solutions.
Features of these chiller units from Summit Matsu Chillers include:
- copper and steel shell and tube evaporator providing a reliable performance
- option for multiple refrigeration systems for increased chiller control
- semi-hermetic reciprocating or screw compressors extending the life span of the chiller
- epoxy coated condensers
- capacity control steps (23, 59, 75, 100)
- stainless steel design options for coastal applications to extend chiller life
- option for infinite capacity for screw compressors
- IP 55 all weather enclosures
- all starters and contactors as standard
- standard flow switch safety
- rigid steel ‘Duragal’ frame, forkable, longer lasting; and
- multi-stage PLC or BMS link available.
The chillers also feature a robust construction designed for harsh Australian conditions, guaranteeing solid performance for these chiller systems in a wide range of applications.