Available from Sumitomo Drive Technologies , SEISA's conveyor drives are built for mining industry and bulk material handling applications.
Featuring a simple design and construction, the conveyor drives offer highly reliable performance, a critical factor for maximum uptime in mining applications.
Material handling applications especially in tough operating conditions, high shock loads, dust, moisture and caustic environments place heavy demands on power transmission equipment.
Power transmission equipment must be tough, reliable and efficient, which are all met by Sumitomo Drive Technologies.
Key features of SEISA conveyor drives:
- Stronger 25 degree pressure angle teeth on all gearing to provide higher load capacity and withstand heavier shock loads
- Longer bearing life in excess of 60,000 hours (with 1.50 mechanical service factor)
- Increased cooling performance from shaft-driven or electric cooling fans, water-cooled coils, or convective housing fins
- Wide accessory range includes motors, couplings, baseplates, coupling guards, heaters, sensors, oil site glasses and dual grease-purged seals
- Easy maintenance and repair with horizontally split housings, standard bearings and standard seals
- Reliable aftermarket service with a global support network