Sumitomo Drive Technologies presents the Paramax 9000 series parallel and right angle drives built on almost seven decades of Sumitomo excellence in power transmission engineering.
Sumitomo designs and manufactures some of the largest and most durable power transmission systems operating in the world.
Paramax 9000 series parallel and right angle drives are available in 26 standard housing sizes. Application of a Paramax 9000 unit is optimised for precise horsepower, torque, speed and duty cycle, ensuring long life and cost-effective, efficient operation.
Key features of Paramax 9000 series parallel and right angle drives:
- 26 frame sizes for more precise unit selection and optimised applications
- High torque ratings up to 4.9 million inch-pounds
- Higher ratings with a 25º pressure angle and wider gear tooth face
- Universal housings accommodate horizontal, vertical and upright installations
- Modular design concept allows direct motor mount for right angle designs
- New fan and shroud design delivers up to 87% increased thermal capacity, cooler operation and greater efficiency
- Optimised gear tooth profile for gearing accuracy, low wear, quiet and efficient operation
- Rugged cast iron FEM-designed housing minimises deflection under load
- Global standardisation, availability and support from Sumitomo worldwide