Hyponic drives available from Sumitomo Drive Technologies are based on patented Hyponic gear technology and built for commercial applications.
Featuring a compact modular housing, maintenance-free grease lubrication, high efficiency operation and universal mounting, Hyponic drives come in a lightweight design and offer smooth, quiet operation.
Recognised for green excellence and high efficiency technology, Sumitomo Hyponic drives offer maintenance-free grease lubrication to eliminate oil changes.
Key features of Sumitomo Hyponic drives:
- Patented Hyponic gear technology up to 85% efficient across all ratios and requires no cooling fan
- NSF 51 approved antimicrobial powder coating protects against the growth of bacteria, mould and fungus
- All-steel hypoid gear design transmits torque more efficiently for more torque density in a compact unit
- Compact and lightweight design in an aluminium, corrosion resistant housing with optional washdown protection
- Optional plug-in shaft and bolt-on feet afford multiple mounting configurations
- Hollow bore makes installation and retrofit quick and easy
- Two-year warranty
- Optional popular keyed-hollow bore sizes available from stock: 1 3/16", 1 7/16", 1 15/16", 2 3/16"