Astero inline and right angle gearmotors, available from Sumitomo Drive Technologies are engineered for reliability, efficiency, quiet operation and zero maintenance.
Built on Sumitomo's legacy of high quality precision gearing and world-class designs, Astero gear motors are rugged in construction and incorporate helical gearing for maximum efficiency and quiet operation.
Astero inline and right angle gearmotors feature a greased-for-life design for maintenance-free operation.
Astero is a cost-effective solution for OEMs who require optimum performance, quality construction and versatility, all backed by the stability and support of a world-leader in drive technology.
Key features of Astero inline and right angle gearmotors:
- High quality rugged construction with precision ball bearings, steel gears and cast aluminium housing
- Greased-for-life design provides maintenance-free operation
- Design combines intermediate helical gears on parallel steel shafts generating maximum efficiency
- Sealed gearhead allows universal mounting for easy adaptability into small spaces and infinite installation positions
- Multiple motor, brake and speed controller configurations ideal for extensive applications