Sullair Australia will be demonstrating a number of compressed air solutions and services at the Hire and Rental Industry Association (HRIA) show at the Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre from May 1 to 4.
A major highlight of the Sullair Australia stand at the HRIA show is the new AirOne Series of electrically powered compressors. Available in a choice of outputs, the AirOne compressors are ideal for individual contributors or workshops with the range representing a cost-efficient compressed air solution for the hire and rental industry.
According to Sullair Australia Portable Air Power National Product Manager, Daryl Davis, the AirOne range comprises of small stationary reciprocating compressors with outputs ranging from 3kW to 11kW, and 7.7 - 34.5 litres per second of air delivery at 850kPa.
Designed primarily for workshop use, the AirOne range offers great potential for being hired out for various workshop applications. These compressors are suitable for use in paint and panel, automotive, trade, industrial, plastics, manufacturing, and the food and beverage industries.
Key features of AirOne compressors:
- MEPS2-compliant TEFC IP55 drive motors
- Slow running and robust in design to ensure a longer lifecycle operation and reduced service requirements
- Small footprint enables simple installation
- Can be specified with a choice of specifically sized receivers for optimum operation
- Pressure-switch controlled to ensure efficient operation at all times, minimising wasted energy
- Reliable performance, especially in harsh conditions
Sullair Australia is showcasing their new range of AirOne compressors at the Hire and Rental Industry Association 2012 show, Stand 203-204 at the Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre at the Parklands Showgrounds in Southport, from May 1 to 4.