Leading compressed air specialist, Sullair Australia presents the next generation of portable diesel compressors incorporating several improvements for greater flexibility, efficiency and safety in the construction and mining industries.
Available in four models providing a range of performance ratings, the new Sullair portable compressors are designed to withstand Australia’s hot, humid and dusty conditions.
The portable diesel compressors are available in four capacities of 550, 600, 700 and 750 acfm, delivering a range of working pressures from 80 psig to 250 psig.
Built for reliable performance in the harsh conditions of the construction and mining industries, Sullair’s portable diesel compressors come with a range of improved features.
Key features of the portable diesel compressors:
- Robust highway running gear with a new single axle configuration
- Caterpillar C7, Tier 3 emissions compliant engine delivers an impressive 250hp
- Reduces overall weight of the compressor by 1.2 tonne, providing increased manoeuvrability and portability
- New design for the canopy and service doors provides easier access for servicing and maintenance
- Modular design of the canopy allows for sectional replacement or removal as one piece
- Large service doors provide access to the fuel tank, engine, compressor and air filter
- Rear service panel provides access to compressor cooling components
- Three-stage filtration enhances efficiency
- SSAM shutdown system with an annunciator module warns the operator of high temperatures, low fuel or pressure
- Fully revised control systems provide real time information presented in a user-friendly control panel
- Comprehensive warranty and service options
Sullair will also be showcasing the portable diesel compressors at the upcoming Sydney AIMEX exhibition.
Sullair Australia is an Australia-based designer and manufacturer of Champion brand industrial rotary screw air compressors and importer of Sullair diesel portable compressors designed for harsh environments in the construction and mining industries.
Sullair also offers engineered compressor solutions in addition to an extensive range of vacuum systems, air treatment systems and water chillers.