Australia’s largest manufacturer of rotary screw compressors, Sullair Australia , showcased its latest AirOne compressor at National Manufacturing Week (NMW) 2012 throughout last week.
As well as sponsoring the Air Technology zone, Sullair Australia had been providing clean, dry compressed air for the show with a solution comprising of two compressors, drier, filters, air receiver and 150 connections.
Sullair has been focussing on the mining industry and large commercial enterprises, but has also recently added the AirOne to its catalogue - a smaller, well priced air compressor for smaller workshop applications.
This cost efficient compressed air system is an ideal solution for hire and rental companies. AirOne’s reliability, robustness and energy efficiency makes it a suitable solution for paint and panel, automotive, trade, industrial, plastics, manufacturing, and the food and beverage industries.
In a recent press release, Sullair Australia Portable Air Power National Product Manager, Daryl Davis, says that the AirOne range comprises of small stationary reciprocating compressors with outputs ranging from 3kW to 11kW, and 7.7 - 34.5 litres per second of air delivery at 850kPa.
Some of the key features of the AirOne include:
- MEPS2-compliant TEFC IP55 drive motors
- Longer lifecycle operation and reduced service requirements due to its slow running and robust design
- Simple to install
- Can be specified with a choice of specifically sized receivers for optimum operation
- Pressure-switch controlled, minimising wasted energy
- Provides reliable performance in harsh, rugged conditions