A highlight of the Sullair Australia showcase would be the dual-capacity diesel-driven Sullair 900XHH/1150XH Combo compressor designed to meet the demanding requirements of drilling and exploration applications. These compressors have the capability to deliver a choice of high-capacity/high-pressure or lower-capacity/higher-pressure compressed air, eliminating the need for an additional booster compressor.
Sullair Australia National Product Manager for Portable Air Power, Daryl Davis explains that the Sullair 900XHH/1150XH Combo can deliver 1150cfm at 350psi or 900cfm at 500psi, making it ideal for demanding drilling sites. The Combo unit can be converted into a high-pressure unit at the flick of a switch, allowing the operator to instantly address varying drill conditions, facilitating continuous drilling and minimising operational downtime.
Davis adds that the Combo unit is designed and engineered to deliver reliable performance during continuous operation in hot, humid and dusty conditions, which is particularly critical on remote drill sites.
Key features of Sullair 900XHH/1150XH Combo compressors:
- Powered by a Caterpillar C-15ATAAC diesel engine
- Dual functionality based on Sullair's innovative rotary screw air-end
- Enclosed in a sturdy noise-abating housing
- Air-cooling unit draws outside ambient air through the compressor via an efficient engine-mounted fan
- Compressor protection circuit monitors temperatures, and coolant and fuel levels
- Engineered for superior reliability and performance required for continuous operation in harsh conditions
Sullair Australia will be exhibiting on Stand M (indoors) at the ADIA 2012 show being held at the Adelaide Convention Centre, North Terrace, Adelaide from 19 to 21 September.
Sullair Australia is an Australian designer and manufacturer of Champion brand industrial rotary screw air compressors and importer of Sullair diesel portable compressors, especially designed for harsh environments in the construction and mining industries.