Suhner (Australia) specialises in the supply of a wide range of power tools and abrasives for use by stainless steel workers in industrial and handicraft sectors.
Stainless steel products are increasingly gaining in significance because of advantages such as hygiene, functionality, visual appeal and long life-span. Superior surface quality is a key requirement for achieving these advantages.
Suhner’s power tools are designed to yield optimal results reliably and economically even for difficult applications.
Suhner offers the UBC 10 R and UKC 3 R weld tools for weld grinding applications.
UBC 10 R weld grinders have been developed for grinding welds on stainless steel railings.
- Continuously adjustable speed from 4000 rpm to 10,000 rpm
- 500 W tool can drive its belt from 6.5 to 15.5 m/s
- Speed can be adjusted optimally to the attached abrasive or web belt and the workpiece
UKC 3 R fillet weld grinders are suitable as an economical solution for hard-to-access fillet welds, a problem zone on vessels and railings.
- Delivers a rated power of 500 W
- Tool can reach speeds from 1400 rpm to 3300 rpm
- 2-stage reducing gears provide a spindle torque of 1 Nm for optimal operations even with modern high performance abrasives
- Low profile ‘long neck’ angled head lets the user access difficult spots