A new line of power angle grinders designed as compact, lightweight and powerful polishing tools is now available from Suhner (Australia) .
Suhner is a world leader in stainless steel and aluminium polishing tools.
Weighing only 3kg, the Suhner UPK 5-R power angle polishers pack 1530 W in power in a compact frame. The motor is based on the proven Suhner K Series.
The UPK 5-R power angle polishers feature lightweight components to fulfil the requirements for stainless steel polishing with the minimum possible weight.
Suhner UPK 5-R power angle polishers find use in stainless steel polishing and aluminium polishing applications.
The UPK 5-R angle polisher is the ideal choice for grinding, polishing or satin finishing stainless steel or aluminium surfaces.
Key features of the UPK 5-R power angle polishers:
- Flexible working spindle allows effortless conversions from a 19 x 100mm keyway to an M14 thread
- Innovative height adjustable hand guard enables the operator to keep a close eye on workpieces up to 125mm in diameter and machine them easily and comfortably
- Capable of handling 125mm diameter polishing discs
- Thermal circuit breaker and undervoltage protection eliminate accidental activation of the tool following a power failure
- Digital electronics regulate the speed continuously and maintain it under load
- Gentle startup makes the work easier for the operator and the attachment
Onsite demo services
Mobile demo services are provided by Suhner’s experienced engineers who offer specialist advice on Suhner tools.
The Suhner demo vehicle carries all the conventional tools, attachments and abrasives needed to test a start-to-end solution on actual workpieces.