The new Suhner USG 9-R straight grinder-polisher, together with Suhner grinding and brush tools provides the perfect solution for finishing stainless steel and aluminium.
The USG 9-R straight grinder can transfer 1050W to mandrels 6-12mm in diameter (chuck 6mm standard, 8-12mm optional). The continuously adjustable speed of 3800-8300 rpm makes the USG 9-R ideal for a wide range of stainless and aluminium finishing applications including fine grinding, satin finishing and brushing.
The electronics maintain the speed at a constant level for uniform grinding and polishing results, while also helps to optimise the consumption of abrasives.
Key features of Suhner USG 9-R straight grinder-polishers:
- Based on the proven 1050W motor from the G Series, characterised by high power density and small volume
- Additional treatment on field coils offers protection from abrasive grinding dust and extends service life
- Planetary gearing ensures a lean and ergonomic nose
- Low running noise and low vibration levels
- Thermal circuit breaker and under-voltage protection for operator safety
- Digital electronics regulates speed continuously and keeps it constant under load
- Gentle start-up eases work for both the operator and the attachment