The lightweight, quiet and handy pneumatic grinders are designed primarily for machine building, tool and mould making, aircraft construction, astronautics, automotive manufacture, and foundries.
Featuring an exhaust air duct directed backwards, an integrated silencer and a safety lever valve, Suhner pneumatic grinders measure only 30mm in diameter, making them ideal for fine work. A flexible bearing minimises vibrations while the air consumption is between 0.2 and 0.8 m³/min.
Suhner compact pneumatic grinders range:
- 250 W straight grinder LSB 25 H weighs only 380g, measures 198mm in length and operates at 25,000 rpm, making it ideal for carbide cutters and formed abrasives
- Angle grinder LWB 4 operates at 4500 rpm, and is ideal for powerful, low speed cutting on materials such as aluminium and fibre composites
- Heavy duty angle grinder LPB 4 is ideal for low speed work with ¼” thread while the unusually low angled head lends excellent manoeuvrability
- 350 W long neck straight grinder LLC 35 is ideal for work on hard to access sites; 35,000 rpm makes it suitable for applications with carbide cutters
- Delivered standard with precision colet chucks, (6mm diameter, 11mm A/F, 14mm A/F), air supply hose, and exhaust air hose
- LPB 4 angle grinder features a ¼” spindle instead of a chuck
- Models LPB 4, LWB 4, and LSB 25 are fitted with a centrifugal governor for a constant working speed even under load