Designed for use in shear connector related construction site applications and large volume industrial use, Nelson Nelweld 6000 heavy duty stud welders are capable of welding studs up to 25mm in diameter.
Complementing the Nelson range of shear connectors and threaded arc studs, the Nelweld 6000 is available in single or dual gun versions. Features include a specially designed electronic gun control circuit and a built-in chuck saver.
Capable of welding studs from 6mm to 25mm with precision and repeatability, Nelweld 6000 heavy duty stud welding machines come with a dampened Nelson heavy-duty gun. The Nelweld 6000 offers advantages such as on-board fault finding and diagnosis, stud counter, built-in memory and ability to measure and compensate for current drop due to extended cable lengths.
The Nelweld 6000 is supported by a full range of spare parts and staff specially trained in Nelson’s USA manufacturing facility.
Key features of Nelweld 6000 heavy duty stud welders:
- Easy-to-use operator interface
- Digital readout of set time and current
- Actual time and current feedback
- Built-in correction for long gun and earth leads
- Stud odometer counts studs on the day, and for the life of the machine
- Dedicated thru-deck mode when required
- Dedicated genset mode when required
- Programmable weld settings memory for commonly used sizes
- Microprocessor controls and monitors
- Built-in weld quality diagnostics
- Patented 2-wire gun circuitry for cooler gun operation
- Available in single and dual gun configurations
- Dual gun system has 2 separate gun setting control panels
- 2-year, 1,000,000 stud warranty