Duramin-500 universal hardness tester has been developed to meet the stringent demands of today’s market place saving you real time.
The new hardness tester from Struers is designed for maximum user friendliness. The hardness tester is easy to use due to the large colour touch-screen and the integrated software.
The machine is equipped with intuitive user interface with easy selection of parameters from pull-down menus.
With the Duramin-500, an entire test cycle can be performed automatically, greatly improving accuracy and reproducibility.
A number of Duramin-500 models are available for manual or automatic hardness evaluation, with swivelling lens system or automatic 5-position turret, and with manual or motorized anvil height adjustment.
- Universal hardness tester; 1kg-750kg test load range
- Vickers, Brinell and Rockwell
- High accuracy within the entire load range
- Easy operation via intuitive colour LCD touch screen
- Auto focus technology
- Fully automatic test cycle – high repeatability and precision
- Automatic image evaluation – improves precision, repeatability and saves time
- Patented automatic exchange of objective lens
- USB and Ethernet port connection for exporting reports and data – easy to print reports and transfer data.