Struers @ Intellection has added a line of cut-off wheels with hexagonal surface pattern.
The hexagonal surface pattern is 3 dimensional, making the cut-off wheels unique.
Cooling is made more efficient by Struers cut-off wheels.
As the aim in materialography is to obtain the true, undisturbed structure less heat damage due to more efficient cooling is an important step towards faster, more reliable preparation results.
Struers @ Intellection’s cut-off wheels are specially developed for materialographic specimen preparation.
Struers @ Intellection’s range of cut-off wheels are under constant improvement and provide:
- Specimens that are in perfect condition for the next preparation step with no thermal damage
- A complete product programme covering all materials and materialographic applications
- Intelligent wheels with the abrasive density varying across the wheel radius. The result is controlled cutting and uniform results
- 3D wheels offering less heat damage due to more efficient cooling. In addition the 3D surface means less cutting debris and easier cleaning of the equipment
- Specimens in a shorter time and at a lower cost per sample