Those requiring shelving that is hard-wearing, carries large weight loads and is aesthetically pleasing, can look to Stormor Longspan shelving. With a huge combination of different sizes available, Stormor Longspan can accommodate any application.
Stormor Longspan shelving is the key to solving general storage issues. With only three components including frames, beams and decking, installation is a simple process with many customers choosing to assemble Longspan themselves. With three standard frame heights available at 2100mm, 2400mm and 3000mm, and special sizes also available on request, our Longspan has the adaptability to suit any situation.
Stormor Longspan is envied within the industry as being the best looking shelving system in the market. Stormor Shelving Australia 's frames have a hidden slot pattern in the rear of the posts, creating a sleek and sophisticated look amongst every other Longspan system in Australia.
Longspan shelving’s features and benefits:
- Powder coated frames and beams - Tough, durable finish for years to come
- Beams from 1200mm – 3000mm wide - Adjustability to suit any area, gaining as much additional storage space as possible
- Heavy Duty “Step Beam” construction - Increases opening of each level and leaves no sharp edges
- Fully modular system
- Frames are pre-assembled
- Heavy load capacity
- Beams easily adjusted on a 50mm pitch
- Locking pins secure beams in place
- Wide range of heights, widths & depths
- Quick and easy to assemble