Storage Sam offers long span shelving in a wide range of sizes.
Designed to be hard-wearing, long span shelving can carry large loads and come with powder coated frames and beams for a tough, durable finish.
The fully modular long span shelving features long interrupted spans while the shelves are made of steel with supports. Shelf depths range from 500mm through to 700mm.
Long span shelving features beams that clip into frames while the boards slip into recesses in the beams or are screwed down for extra strength and stability.
While the beams are thinner than conventional racking, the uprights are narrower, so there is no wasted storage space.
Long span shelving can be used to store archive boxes, heavy cartons and almost any industrial shelving requirements.
Key features of long span shelving from Storage Sam:
- Fully modular system
- Light and heavy load capacity
- Wide range of heights, widths and depths
- Quick and easy to assemble
- Freestanding in design
- Additional shelf levels are easily clipped in and adjustable
- Bays can be extended by simply adding beams onto existing uprights
- Boltless assembly allows fast and easy installation with bays easily re-configured and relocated
- Ideal storage system for long and bulky items