Designed to maximise the use of valuable warehouse space, Colby drive-in pallet racking is manufactured in Australia by Dematic and can be tailored to suit individual specifications for pallet configuration, and load and warehouse design requirements including product range and stock movement rate as well as the type of materials handling equipment.
Colby is one of Australia's best known and respected brands of innovative, high quality storage solutions. Colby drive in pallet racks offer several benefits including cost-effective design, fast and easy installation, flexibility and versatility, and high safety.
Designed by Dematic’s qualified structural engineers, the pallet rack systems are built with stronger and bigger structural components. The cost-effective design uses fewer components without compromising on capacity or safety.
The sophisticated design software, Rackman is used to configure an optimum solution that ensures safety integrity and compliance with Australian and international design standards.
Key features of Colby drive-in pallet racks:
- Heavy-duty bracing connects symmetrically to the big strong racking upright, increasing strength and load-carrying capacity
- Innovative, one piece, formed cantilever brackets wrap securely around the upright
- Available in double sided or single sided applications
- Standardised and fewer components make installation quick and simple
- Modular design is highly configurable for individual needs
- Single-sided cantilever brackets allow for different pallet levels in adjacent bays
- Allows various forklifts including counter-balanced and reach trucks to operate effectively
- Integrated safety system designed to ensure safe work practices and increase the life of the system
- Backstops positioned at the end of the storage rails prevent pallets from being pushed too far into the racking, reducing potential damage to spine bracing
- Heavy-duty, purpose designed floor channels guide forklifts into bays for quicker and safer pallet alignment without risk of rack damage
- Patented Colby Protect-a-Rack wraps around the base of the racking uprights to deflect impacts, minimise damage and maximise clear bay entry