USB RFID Readers from Step Global Pty Ltd are low cost platforms for developing and deploying interactive read/write applications.
The USB RFID Reader is driven by ThingMagic's Mercury 5e-Compact UHF RFID reader module. And it is controlled and powered by a desktop or notebook PC.
Because it is very small, the USB RFID Reader it is excellent for application developers. In addition, it has an antenna and is very easy to deploy.
Features of USB RFID Readers:
- Tag Read Rate: up to 190 tags per/second
- Tag Read Distance: Up to 31 cm
- High impact plastic case
- Dimensions: 97 mm x 61 mm x 25 mm
- Support for EPCglobal Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C) with Anti-Collision and DRM
- Internal ceramic antenna with an average gain of -2.6 dBi from 860 to 960 MHz
- ThingMagic Reader Assistant software and applications development tools
- Support for full 860 to 960 MHz UHF RFID carrier frequency range to accommodate worldwide regulations
- Certifiable for operation in countries adopting FCC, ETSI and Korean regulatory specifications (others pending)