Available from Step Global Pty Ltd , Trimble Yuma rugged tablet computers are highly versatile, fully functional computers that bring office capabilities to the field.
The mobile package of Yuma rugged tablets features Microsoft Windows 7 Professional, integrated Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity, Global Positioning System (GPS) receiver and two geotag enabled cameras.
Yuma tablet computers feature a rugged construction that makes them ideal for public safety, field service, forestry, utilities, mapping, military and various outdoor or service-related applications.
Yuma tablets offer reliable performance in harsh outdoor conditions as a handheld computer, mounted on a tripod or pole for data collection, or secured in a vehicle mount for use as a computer on the road. It is equally adept in a climate-controlled office.
Key features of Yuma tablet computers:
- Expandable via two USB 2.0 slots, 34mm ExpressCard slot and SD/SDHC card slot
- 7-inch sunlight-readable WSVGA touchscreen display ideal for mapping and form-based applications
- Integrated GPS receiver with GPS software
- Dual cameras with GPS-linked camera software
- 802.11 b/g (Wi-Fi) and Bluetooth
- 1GB of DDR2 RAM
- Standard accessories include stylus pen, tether for stylus pen, hand strap, standard cap, extended cap, AC power kit, two batteries, two screen protectors and display cleaning cloth